Variety is one of the most beautiful things about photography. The number of possible subjects for a photo is almost limitless. There are formats, within forms and within disciplines, and all we need to create a work of art is an idea, which can come to us at any time and in many ways. Photography is one of the most eclectic forms of art, a crowd pleaser in the truest sense which has something for every taste under the sun. Here in Zebra Studio we not only provide our floor service for fashion, model portfolio or commercial photography, but also for any type of customized theme shoot in Kolkata. Take this season of pujas, you can shoot a Maa Durga themed artistic snaps for your portfolio or any other purpose. With our photography skills we can even shoot outdoor whatever you prefer. For any artist, working within a theme can change your artistic perspective.
POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHY THEMES TO JUMP-START YOUR PROJECT
There can be numerous customized photography themes that you can line up for your project. Take a tour with us to some of the popular and interesting subjects among those.
- URBAN LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY: Whether the image is literal or surreal, there is something sassy about photography that pokes fun at urban life and captures urbanites about their daily business. You can shoot it indoor by putting setups and using models or outdoor using drones for ariel view or by following a perfect angle.
- FESTIVE PHOTOGRAPHY: This is really a very fun, artistic and creative theme that involves shooting by picking a particular festival as a theme. Models dress up and pose reflecting the core of the occasion. Like Maa Durga for Durga Puja, kite theme for Sankranti, traditional essence of Diwali, playing the power of Maa Kali, etc.
- TEXTURES: Rough, smooth, serrated, bumpy, brick, wood, metal, glass, textile and so on. There are tons of textures to capture out there. Shoot close and fill the frame.
- VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY: It simply takes the best of the best from an era to include as a focal feature in a room for class and warmth. Models dressed in 80s, old architectural background, antique props, sepia effect – true vintage capture.
- FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY: Fruits, veggies, complete meals, desserts or drinks – a delicious, bold, color popped and high resolution frame can look great in your dining.
- LINES AND PATTERNS: Curved, straight, coloured, jagged, leading, broken. Lines behave in a multitude of ways, providing the eye with a path to follow throughout the image. Created by nature or in manmade form, it can be your clothing theme or endless possibility of project.
- SELF PORTRAITS: It is a great theme to adopt if you’re looking to work on your portraiture technique.
- ABSTRACTION: Abstract photography relies on light, color, and texture to impart an emotional impression. It has plenty of room to experiment. You can capture boundaries and something unique and visually engaging.